Probiotic Carpet & Upholstery Refill (includes 10 refills)
This natural, eco-friendly Probiotic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner refill keeps carpets upholstery and fabrics fresh and lasting longer. Each 500ml pouch contains 10 refills and the product gently cares for your home in an ethically and sustainably way. This non-toxic probiotic cleaner uses the power of beneficial bacteria to out compete harmful bacteria around your home.
Keep your carpets, upholstery and fabrics fresh and lasting longer with our eco-friendly Probiotic Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. Our refill subscriptions are perfect for those looking for a more environmentally friendly home life and to reduce the toxins in their home.
Our Probiotic Carpet & Upholstery Refill harnesses the power of helpful bacteria to outcompete the harmful bacteria around your home, supporting a cleaner, healthier, more sustainable home.
- Brilliant for spot cleaning, daily freshen ups or with machine carpet cleaners
- Refillable as part of a closed-loop refill system.
- Non-toxic, safer for you, your home, and pets.
- Keeps on working, protecting your home for longer.
- Natural essential oil-based fragrances.
- Vegan & Cruelty-free.
- Save 10% when you set up a subscription.
Better for you, your home and the planet. Concentrated refill and each 500ml pouch contains 10 refills, that's only £1.80 a refill and each pouch lasts 3-4 months on average.
Looking to buy with our beautiful amber glass Forever Bottle? Try our starter kit.
Our non-toxic Probiotic Carpet & Upholstery Refill is perfect for the environmentally friendly home, as part of your regular homecare routine. It works brilliantly at cleaning and caring for all of the fabrics, carpets and sofas in your home,
It’s designed to work with nature rather than against it, creating a healthier and more natural microbiome around your home. The probiotics help to keep your home cleaner for longer and the nature-inspired essential oil fragrances will leave your home smelling divine.
- Versatile and can be used at different concentrations for spot cleaning, freshen ups or with machine carpet cleaners. Its PH-neutral formula means it’s safe for all surfaces and has been rigorously tested by our testing tribe.
- Probiotic means it keeps working even once you’ve finished cleaning, protecting you and your home for longer. Our probiotic cleaning formulas use good bacteria to out-compete the harmful bacteria around your home, much like our bodies work, making them naturally super effective.
- Non-toxic requiring zero hazardous warnings once diluted. Safer for you, your home, your family and your pets and helps to create a toxin free home.
- Refillable so no more plastic bottles piling up under the sink or being thrown into landfill. Our Refill pouches are designed to be sent back to us for FREE so we can reuse or recycle 100% of them with our recycling partner.
- Concentrated formula, ready for dilution at home, meaning less preservatives, less packaging and lighter deliveries.
- Vegan & cruelty-free. We don’t believe in animal testing, our products have never and will never be tested on animals and our direct suppliers do not test on animals.
- Evocative, nature-inspired essential oil-based fragrances.
- Best paired with our beautiful amber glass Forever Bottles, which are refillable and designed to be on display.
How This Product Works:
- Our probiotic homecare range use a consortium of fermented bacteria strains from the Bacillus family. They work by out-competing the harmful bacteria around your home, by taking their food source and breaking down their membranes. In a similar way they help break down oils, grease, proteins and organic matter on your surfaces. Unlike traditional cleaners that will stop working minutes after spraying, creating a vacuum for germs to start spreading again, our probiotic cleaners continue to protect you against harmful germs for hours, even days after you’ve finished spraying. Probiotics create a healthier microbiome around your home (unlike traditional cleaners which create a vacuum for harmful germs to continue to spread, minutes after spraying). The strains that we use have been rigorously tested and are incapable of producing toxins, and do not survive the PH in our bodies if ingested. The production of probiotics is through a fermentation process, so gentler on the planet than the intensive chemical processes used to manufacture traditional cleaning products.
Instructions For Use:
- Add our concentrated non-toxic Probiotic Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner to your Forever Bottle based on the recommended dilution rates below.
- Top up your Forever bottle with water
- Spray on carpets, upholsteries, and fabrics as part of your regular cleaning route to keep germs, bought in from outside from us and our pets, at bay.
- For stains, spray liberally, leave to soak, rub gently and soak up. Repeat as needed.
- We keep preservatives to a minimum. Use the formula within three weeks once diluted for best results, shaking gently before each use. The formula is still safe to use after this timeframe, however, the probiotics become less effective. If you won’t use a whole 500ml bottle in 3 weeks, simply make-up less.
- Collect your empty refill pouches and return them to use for FREE to be reused or recycled.
Recommended dilution rates:
- For everyday freshen ups: Add 50ml of our Probiotic Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner to your Forever spray bottle and dilute with 450ml water. Then simply spray your carpets and upholsteries every time you want a freshen up. We love a spray down each evening on regularly walked on carpets and the favourite dog sleeping spots.
- For spot cleaning: For spot cleaning and spills you can use the formula more concentrated, simply add less water.
- For machine cleaning: Follow the instructions on your machine. Our formula can be used up to a 40 times dilution rate. Not suitable for use in steam cleaners as the steam will kill the probiotics.
A Bacillus bacteria probiotic cleaner with essential oil based fragrances. Contains < 5% cationic surfactants,< 5% non-ionic surfactants.
1 2-benzisothiazolin-3-one (preservative) used to ensure stability and effectiveness of the product. This ingredient is classified as sensitising and is present at >0.04% in the concentrated formula and >0.004% once diluted to the recommend 10:1 ratio. This is well below the concentration at what which studies found it to be at risk of sensitising. Chosen due to it's effectiveness at very low concentrations, allowing us to ship our products 10x concentrated and therefore reducing packaging and transport emissions.
Alcohol Ethoxylate (a non-ionic surfactant). Needed to "pull" dirt away from surfaces. It is effective and its simple chemistry requires less energy to make and makes it highly biodegradable.
Our Fragrances are ethically sourced essential oils based:
Sicilian Lemon: Linalool, Eucalyptus Oil, Citral, d-Limonene
Tranquil Moments: Eucalyptus oil, Peppermint Oil, eucalyptol, citronellal
English Garden: Terpineol, Benzyl acetate
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 5 working days from placing your order.
- Orders over £35 = Free shipping.
- Orders below £50 = £3.29 shipping.
Supporting CommunitiesShop all products supporting communities
Your purchase directly helps the community where this product was made and/or a portion of the proceeds from the purchase of this product are donated to charity.
Made Using Recycled/Repurposed MaterialsShop all products made using recycled/repurposed materials
This product is made using recycled or repurposed materials.
VeganShop all vegan products
This product is made from animal-free materials.
Brand Partner Bio
We all feel a sense of pride when it comes to our homes, and those feelings can go way beyond aesthetics. Our products are designed to help you care for your home and the things in it ethically and sustainably, creating a home to truly be proud of.
Unlike traditional cleaning products which use harsh and toxic chemicals, our non-toxic probiotic cleaners use a gentler process leveraging the power of beneficial bacteria to outcompete the harmful bacteria around your home. Our range is refillable, and being probiotic means they keep on protecting your home for hours, even days, after you’ve finished spraying.