Multi Use Face Serum
All Earth Mineral Cosmetics
This hand-made and organic multi use face serum comes in a handy glass bottle with a tin lid and optional dropper. It is suitable for all skin types. The product can also be used as a make-up remover. This cruelty free product, from a UK business, comes in a 50 ml sample size.
We offer the serum with or without a dropper so that you can re-use the dropper over and over again on your repeat purchases of the serum. Please note that the pipette is only for the full size product and does not come with the sample size.
• Day and night face serum – drop a couple of drops in to finger tips , rub together and apply evenly all over your face
• Pre mineral base – apply to your face about 3-5 minutes before applying your mineral foundation.
• Mineral foundation mixer – Put 1-2 drops in to lid with your mineral foundation and mix together well with your kabuki brush , stipple on to face then buff all over for a more dewy finish. For a heavier coverage apply a dry layer of foundation of the top.
• Make up remover – apply a couple of drops to finger tips, rub together and apply evenly all over face, leave for a few minutes and then use a warm, damp flannel/re usable make up pads by gently rubbing all over your face and you will see the make up wiping away, wash your flannel out and repeat this again for complete removal, then apply your face cream to nourish your skin afterwards . Your face will feel clean, fresh and revitalised. For removal of eye make up only use the serum if you do not have sensitive eyes. Rub a couple of drops in to your finger tips and gently massage in to closed eyes paying extra attention to your eye lashes (yes you will end up with panda eyes) then take a warm damp flannel/make up remover pad and wipe it all away, may take a couple goes depending on how much eye make up you have on. Then do the same underneath your eyes. DO NOT apply directly into your eyes, if you do by accident then rinse immediately with cold water.
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil – Apricot Oil
- Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil – Safflower Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil – Jojoba Oil
- Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil – Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Tocopherol – Vitamin E
- Boswellia carterii – Frankincense Essential Oil
- Lavandula angustifolia – Lavender Essential Oil
- Naturally occurring within Essential Oils - Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
Interior - Glass bottle, tin lid, optional plastic dropper.
Shipping - All orders are posted out using recyclable cardboard. We do not use any plastics or single use plastic in our packaging.
- £3.00 Delivery Cost to U.K.
- Free delivery for sample products.
International delivery currently unavailable.
VeganShop all vegan products
This product is made from animal-free materials.
Supporting CommunitiesShop all products supporting communities
Your purchase directly helps the community where this product was made and/or a portion of the proceeds from the purchase of this product are donated to charity.
Brand Partner Bio
Our company was founded and is run by Julie, a make-up artist and Guy, a natural skincare enthusiast. We believe that less is more and that there is no need to use skin harming chemicals when we have all the beautiful natural ingredients and colours that our Earth has to offer. With the welfare of animals and the environment a priority, we created our own natural range of products that are simple to choose and use, versatile and durable and suitable for sensitive skin. They are also environmentally friendly, vegan, cruelty-free and ethically and sustainably sourced.
The Perfect Range - If you are after a simple to use multi-use product range with your skin health, the welfare of animals and the environment being a priority, then our products are just what you are looking for.
The Packaging - With us you can be confident that you are purchasing the very purest mineral brand available; but we go further, combining this with a range of Eco packaging options. From our unique recycled fishing net pots-for-life that are used in conjunction with our refills to our shots, which can be used as a travel alternative or just for adding a pop of colour for you to create your own unique foundation. All the foundations come as samples so you can be confident to try before you buy.
As if that wasn’t enough, we are also Award Winning being presented with the National Health Beauty & Wellness Award 2020 for the most Eco conscious cosmetic brand in the UK.