Gardeners Gift Set
This is the ideal eco-friendly gift for gardeners. Each gift set contains a bag of wildflower seed bombs which are butterfly and bee-friendly and have no artificial ingredients or colourants. Choose a Lavender Candle or Tomato Leaf Candle both of which are created using sustainable, biodegradable and cruelty-free ingredients and it is delivered in a repurposed container.
Thoughtful and eco-friendly gift for gardeners. Each gift set contains a bag of wildflower seed bombs and a Lavender or Tomato Leaf scented candle.
- Peat-free wildflower seed bombs composed of high-quality organic seeds, clay, and compost soil. All butterfly and bee-friendly wildflowers to save the bees and aid further pollination. No artificial ingredients or colourants.
Ideal sowing time: April - May | Expected flowering time: July
- Lavender Candle: Fresh and floral lavender with bergamot, white tea, sage, rosemary and rose, finishing with soft musk and white woods notes.
- Tomato Leaf Candle: Vibrant top notes of tomato leaf and the freshness of apple, rhubarb, lemon, grapefruit, galbanum and eucalyptus give a sharp, fresh, green character. These lead to a base of plum, rose leaf and jasmine with sandalwood and moss to finish.
Please specify candle fragrance preference in the dropdown option. We will do our best to accommodate requests subject to availability.
Want to know how to be sure that our candles are made using 100% natural vegetable wax? The natural properties of vegetable waxes means you may see imperfections on our candles - specifically something called “frosting”. This does not affect the quality of your candle and it will burn well with a strong scent.We use all-natural soy, coconut and rapeseed wax in our candles and wax melts.
Our fragrances are always phthalate-free and cruelty-free.
All ingredients are vegan, sustainable, and/or recyclable or recycled.
Candle Care Instructions:
Burning Instructions: Always burn candles within sight. Never burn candles near flammable items. Keep candles away from children and pets.
Trim wick to 1/4″ before lighting. Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4″ of wax remains.
We use recycled/recyclable materials for packaging. Sometimes you may receive a parcel with plastic elements (i.e. non-eco bubble wrap), but this will always have been recycled from our own deliveries to avoid it going into the bin unused.
- Standard UK Tracked Delivery (3-5 working days)- £2.85
- Free 2nd Class Royal Mail UK delivery for orders above £25.
VeganShop all vegan products
This product is made from animal-free materials.
Made Using Recycled/Repurposed MaterialsShop all products made from recycled/repurposed materials
This product is made using recycled or repurposed materials.
Brand Partner Bio
We craft candles that are not only beautiful and fragrant, but also safe for both your health and the environment. My name is Jo and our story began with my youngest son (and namesake) and a mission to alleviate his respiratory issues by keeping our indoor air as pure as possible. We use only sustainable, cruelty-free ingredients in all our creations, repurposing unique vessels, and offsetting all our deliveries by planting a tree with every order. Our candles are eco-friendly, biodegradable and locally sourced to keep our carbon footprint as teeny-tiny as we can.