Repurposed Coconut Bowl & Spoon
This recycled and reusable coconut bowl and spoon are made from sustainably produced coconuts. The products are vegan and hand crafted and etched by local craftsmen in the Ben Tre region of Vietnam. Each bowl is handpicked from the thickest and highest quality coconuts and provides a second income for impoverished communities.
1 x Coconut Bowl & 1 x Coconut Wood Spoon - 100% organic, natural, biodegradable, sustainably produced, vegan & compostable.
Our bowls are hand crafted and etched by local craftsmen in the Ben Tre region of Vietnam which is famed for it’s coconuts. Each bowl is handpicked from the thickest and highest quality coconuts.
- Food grade certified - no chemicals and no pesticides are used when growing the coconuts.
- The bowls are protected using coconut oil so they stay looking great for longer.
- Made using reclaimed coconuts that would otherwise be burned after harvest.
- They help to provide a well needed second income for some of Vietnam's most impoverished communities.
Coconut bowls & spoons are a natural product and need love and care. Please do not put the bowls in the dishwasher/hand wash only. As the bowls are 100% natural they can be sensitive to very hot foods. The Coconut Bowls are completely natural and may vary slightly in size, colour and shape.
- 100% organic coconut.
- Coconut oil for polishing.
Interior - Wrapped in paper.
Exterior Gift Box - Sustainably sourced wood wool filler in a 100% recycled biodegradable cardboard box with a jute string. A small care and information guide printed on paper is also included.
Shipping - Recycled cardboard box with paper as filler.
Please reuse and recycle all packaging.
- UK - £3.00 Local Post Delivery Without Tracking (2-3 Working Days)
- UK - £4.10 Courier Delivery (2-3 Working Days)
- UK- £10.50 Express Delivery (Next Day After Order Is Processed)
- EU Countries - £11.90 Registered Post Delivery With Tracking (3-4 Working Days)
Supporting CommunitiesShop all products supporting communities
Your purchase directly helps the community where products with this benefit were made.
HandmadeShop all handmade products
This product is handmade from start to finish.
Made Using Recycled/Repurposed MaterialsShop all products made using recycled/repurposed materials
This product is made using either recycled or repurposed materials.
Brand Partner Bio
Hello, I’m Arushi and ours is a natural skincare and lifestyle brand based in the UK. Developed by two friends who had a common goal for finding products that were not only good for the user but also for the environment, it has been inspired by age old traditional ingredients and recipes from India.
Each product has a story behind it, the authentic ingredients and formulations along with the local traditional production method and use.
The traceability of our ingredients and sustainable development of local communities are key elements for us.
We believe in a zero waste, zero plastic policy from the start to the end use of a product from recycling packaging to only using biodegradable and recyclable materials.