Coffee Tea Towel
Rock The Home
This sustainable eco-friendly tea towel, with a coffee design, comes from a UK business. It is a sustainable product made from ethically sourced natural cotton and eco-friendly water-based inks. It is absorbent, made of thick fabric and washable. Use it for your own home or make it a special gift for someone special.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY – highly absorbent, thick fabric, hemmed on all 4 sides, Half Panama fabric, both soft and durable.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED – sustainable, natural cotton.
- PRINTED IN THE UK – using eco-friendly water-based inks, mixed by hand. Featuring a graphic art image of a French press used for preparing coffee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – washable, so reusable, an alternative to paper towels. To keep your tea towel at its best, while also cutting down on CO2 emissions, wash at 30 degrees and dry flat.
- GIFT IDEA – for all coffee fans, to be used daily or to be framed and displayed as kitchen decor.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS - 79L x 48W centimetres.
UK Royal Mail Standard Shipping: £4.95
Brand Partner Bio
The vision for my company is to change peoples’ attitudes towards upcycling from a second rate activity to a first-rate one and through the products it offers, help the environment. We upcycle using only top quality products, making furniture not only beautiful but also unique and very desirable all while prolonging its life. Britons discard more than 300,000 tonnes of reusable furniture every year and there are many nasty ingredients used and bi-products created in the manufacture of most new furniture. I would like to create sufficient demand nationwide for my unique environmentally upcycled furniture for my business to need to employ more people, make a viable business and help all our futures. That would mean that the market is turning and people are making a more conscious decision in their purchases.