Urban Concrete Candle
A unique candle made with natural wax and your choice of scent in a concrete/cement pot:
- Asian Amber - Bright fresh notes of bergamot, Thai basil, pomelo and mint, leading to exotic Asian spice with a base of amber & musk.
A 3 wick candle in round pot. Approximate burn time is 45 hours. 11cm width 10cm height.
- Clove, Cardamom, Citrus - with the spicy citrus tang of Elemi wood, notes of orris, leather and birch tar lead to a base of sandalwood, patchouli and oakmoss. A 4 wick candle in cement/concrete square pot. Approximate burn time is 45 hours. 13cm width 7cm height.
- Pure - bright notes of Freesia, Lemon and Apple, a fresh floral heart of Mint, Rose and Jasmine, finishing on Musk, Honey and Wintergreen. A 5 wick candle in cement/concrete square pot. Approximate burn time is 55 hours. 15cm width 8cm height.
- Rock salt & amber has a heady amber and rock salt scent, the perfect cool water fragrance to remind you of the seaside. A very ozonic, clean, oceanic scent to fill your home. A 4 wick candle in cement/concrete square pot. Approximate burn time is 45 hours. 13cm width 7cm height.
- Clove, Honey, Musk. our new calming Wellness scent with warm notes of clove, honey, musk and floral and woody undertones. A 5 wick candle in cement/concrete square pot. Approximate burn time is 55 hours. 15cm width 8cm height.
Eco friendly, vegan, and cruelty- free.
Want to know how to be sure that our candles are made using 100% natural vegetable wax? The natural properties of vegetable waxes means you may see imperfections on our candles - specifically something called “frosting”. This does not affect the quality of your candle and it will burn well with a strong scent. We use all-natural soy, coconut and rapeseed wax in our candles and wax melts.
Our fragrances are always phthalate-free and cruelty-free.
All ingredients are vegan, sustainable, and/or recyclable or recycled.
Candle Care Instructions:
Burning Instructions: Always burn candles within sight. Never burn candles near flammable items. Keep candles away from children and pets.
Trim wick to 1/4″ before lighting. Keep the candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings. Only burn the candle on a level, fire-resistant surface. Do not burn the candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4″ of wax remains.
Please take care not to burn these candles right to the bottom. Soy wax melts at quite a low temperature, but when the wax gets too low the naked flame may cause the vessel to crack. Never leave a candle unattended and burn on a heat-resistant surface.
We use recycled/recyclable materials for packaging. Sometimes you may receive a parcel with plastic elements (i.e. non-eco bubble wrap), but this will always have been recycled from our own deliveries to avoid it going into the bin unused.
- Standard UK Tracked Delivery (3-5 working days)- £3.99
- Free UK delivery for orders above £10 in 2-3 working days.
VeganShop all vegan products
This product is made from animal-free materials.
Made Using Recycled/Repurposed MaterialsShop all products made from recycled/repurposed materials
This product is made using recycled or repurposed materials.
Brand Partner Bio
We craft candles that are not only beautiful and fragrant, but also safe for both your health and the environment. My name is Jo and our story began with my youngest son (and namesake) and a mission to alleviate his respiratory issues by keeping our indoor air as pure as possible. We use only sustainable, cruelty-free ingredients in all our creations, repurposing unique vessels, and offsetting all our deliveries by planting a tree with every order. Our candles are eco-friendly, biodegradable and locally sourced to keep our carbon footprint as teeny-tiny as we can.